Wonder what’s next for this R&B phenomenon? What’s one thing no one knows about Damien?
1. I am inspired by relating to and inspiring others. I feel like my music will give me the opportunity to reach people across the world and encourage them to follow their dreams.
2. The difference between Day-Day and Damien is that Day is the all around fun lil dude that is really kinda carefree, you never know what he might say or do lol but Damien is the all around entertainer and budding entrepreneur.
3. Out of all the projects I have done, All For You stands out the most to me because I was able to show my fans that I appreciate their support and also use it as a platform to show my growth.
4. If I wasn’t a singer, I would be a comedian lol.
5. One thing nobody would ever guess about me is that I eat a lot smh its crazy I cant even believe it sometimes lol but Im very active so I stay in shape.
6. The difference between 2010 and 2011 is my growth as an artist and a person, the experiences in 2010 have led to many positive changes in my life
7. Name three songs that inspire your journey and why:
“That’s Life” (from All For You mixtape) – this is a cover of the Frank Sinatra’s song. It is inspiring because the message is to not let things, people, or situations get you down.
“I’m Good” (from All For You mixtape) - this song shows that I aint stressin lol
“Run Tell That” (From All For You mixtape) - Even though this song is about a girl, it is also about me wanting to spread the word about overcoming the odds. I want people to know that I did it and that they can do it too.
Check out Damien “Going Ham” below:
- Love It
- Hate It