This was an episode NOT to be missed. I watched it twice honestly.
- One of my favorite singles was inspired by “medicinal ecstasy” . Not pleasuring yourself – as I initially thought. Oops!
- Toni filed bankruptcy not once – but twice.
- Oprah got under Toni’s skin and by the looks of things – she hasn’t let that go.
- Toni feels an overwhelming responsibility to take care of her sisters and her son who has autism.
- She is an unbreakable workaholic.
I loved Toni Braxton well before this episode aired. Honestly, VH1 did a GREAT job telling her story to the world. Did you enjoy this episode as much as I did?
Leave your thoughts.
- Love It
- Hate It