Suzie and Tasha were fed up from the whole “fight” they had the week prior. So, of course, Shaunie steps in to be the mediator between the two. No matter how nice Suzie is known to be – she has embraced her “bad Suzie” and it doesn’t seem to die down anytime soon.
- Speaking of Tasha, Tami finally brought her a birthday gift for missing her actual party. While the “Bougie” wine was supposed to be a diss, Tasha accepted it with open arms – until Suzie passed it to her. “Want some Bougie?” – I died a couple times.
- Tami is trying to make the most of the London trip but she gets news about Jazz (her daughter) being robbed at gunpoint. The strength this woman has shown this season is admirable in my opinion. While she can’t drop everything and run home, she decides to stay in her hotel to be available for the family emergency (and try to get some rest). We also get a glimpse into the mindset that Tami is experiencing in regards to her mothers health situation. During her birthday stroll with Suzie she vents about how all of these things are affecting her internally.
- Eventually Suzie and Tasha drop the “beef” for now to make the most of the London fashion show for Evelyn’s sake. They apologize for all of their actions during their argument. Gotta love Tami getting straight to the point by asking “Everything good? So, you not salty?”. At the same dinner, Tasha speaks on “Crazy” woman who has been stalking her and her husband. Not to mention, trying to contact every blog worth mention as well as her castmates. Hopefully that gets resolved before “Crazy” reaches a blog – or is too late?
- Shaunie takes a break from mediation to spend time with her new boo Marlon. She takes him on a romantic date in London and challenges him to conquer his fear of heights (since he had her boxing last time) – fair enough right? (Sidebar: I think these two are so cute.)
- At the end of the episode, Evelyn’s fashion show goes off without a glitch or issue. No models fell on the runway. Her daughter Shaniece looked absolutely FAB by the way! (For those who keep up with all things Evelyn related – she started her foundation for women in abusive relationships as well.)
Next week – all sh*t hits the fan! Former basketball wife Kenya is back with all of her lovable shenanigans. Rumor has it, Kenya debuts a single about her “haters” – her “haters” as in Suzie. Apparently no one told Kenya that Suzie is new and improved with a new attitude. That turns ugly – quickly. Not to mention, Tasha’s “Crazy” finally gets the attention she wants – from all of the Basketball Wives.
Yikes! Will you be tuned into the Basketball Wives season finale next week?
- Love It
- Hate It