Did you see that look on her face when Suzie asked about her former chef? Chile…..
- Shaunie is definitely more outspoken this season. This can be a good or bad thing depending on whose side she’s on. Personally? I like hearing more of what Shaunie thinks/feels. That’s one of the many reasons I will be tuning in.
- We got to see more of Tami’s personal side, as well as her business endeavors. From make-up to weaves, Tami Roman wants it all hunnie! Now, if only she could learn to let her “babies” grow up and into their own women. I loved the scene where she is having a one-on-one with her daughters. They definitely bring out a “softer side” to this fiery Basketball ex-Wife.
- Suzie has done some growing while she’s been away from the Miami life. For once, we get to hear Suzie say that she feels like she hasn’t done “enough” in her personal life and is looking to change that. She even talks about going back to college – for what? I have no clue, neither does she. But the fact she wants to make the most of her downtime? That’s refreshing to watch. If only Suzie was better with her timing of these “random” questions that she is DYING to know the answers too. How awkward was the dinner scene at Tasha’s? Sheesh!
- Evelyn. Evelyn. Evelyn. This has certainly turned into the Evelyn show that never happened. Remember the spinoff that we will never ever get to watch? Well, we are certainly watching something like one. From the first episode, this season has been the Evelyn/Chad show (minus Chad). Damage control? Perhaps. Are we entertained watching Evelyn’s life evolve bit by bit? Absolutely. I think the only part that sucks about her storyline is the fact we don’t quite know Chad’s side of it all. So, of course you know twitter folks camp out in Chad’s mentions faithfully every Monday night.
- Then, we have the fabulous Tasha Marbury this season. She is fabulous, fierce and NO you CANNOT wear your shoes in her crib darlin. Tasha (at first glance) is an open book – but can you ask her about the Stephon/Thurayyah scandal? Well, we will certainly find out next week. Will she spill the tea on the alleged $900,000 agreement her husband supposedly made with their former personal chef? How will she handle the women of the Basketball Wives season?
I guess we have to wait until next week for the answers to our burning questions. What did you think of Monday’s episode? How do you think Tasha will handle Suzie’s “diarrhea of the mouth” (Tami’s words – not mine!)?
- Love It
- Hate It